Is the heat on for you? So what should you do? Turn up the AC? Plug up the holes in the insulation? Those are only temporary fixes, and in the end the heat is still out there waiting to get in as soon as you let down your guard.
Luckily for you, there is an organization out there, us, that will provide an “umbrella” of protection from the heat that is out there. What does that mean you say? Well….
FamilyFarms Group is an outside organization that provides protection from a number of the areas in your business. We focus on economic benefits, competitive advantages, and long-term strategic positioning that will help your business be prepared for the future. So how can that be applied? This week, at our annual Summer Conference, we will be covering a number of important topics to help you beat the heat:
- Developing marketing materials, branding, and promoting your message
- Sales planning for U.S. and Canadian Markets
- Ensuring productivity – Can you get 300 bushels/acre of corn?
- Working with investors
- Implementing control systems
- Operational best practices
- Handling crop insurance during the drought
All of this and much, much more will help operations to stay cool when the heat is on. The only way that you can do this is to be prepared before the heat hits. If you want to be prepared, contact us at FamilyFarms Group to learn more about our organization.