Family Farms has always worked to keep families on the farm. While our mission and core values remain the same, our new CEO, Shari Rogge-Fidler, brings a new energy, vision, and strategy to meet the needs of all farm families, from 1 acre to more than 100,000 acres. As part of that strategy, Family Farms has created a personal, affordable, and easily accessible way to support family farms of all sizes: a brand new app called MyFarmCoach.
MyFarmCoach offers farm families a personalized, central location to access a suite of features aimed at helping them manage, improve, and advance their operations. The app is available in a free version as well as an upgraded, paid version that gives users access to more features.
Features of MyFarmCoach include:
- Virtual coach that provides curated content specific to each user’s interests, providing easy access information that is relevant to their operation
- Digital business evaluations including action plans
- Digital historical performance analysis and benchmarking against similar operations
- Peer groups with both individual and group chat capabilities
- Webinars, videos, ecourses, ebooks, white papers, and a blog with fresh content posted regularly
- Marketplace with a variety of ag-related products and services and exclusive deals
- Ability to connect and share content with your family and others in your operation
MyFarmCoach is here! Look for it in the App Store or on Google Play.
Explore our website to learn about the solutions FamilyFarms Group provides to support the success of its members, or click the link below to request your free needs assessment and start a conversation about the goals and challenges of your farming operation